Counselling for individuals, couples and families
Offered on Sundays at
460 Brown Street, Dresden, Ontario
Pay in advance via e-mail transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
Vegan Cooking with Cookbook
- Session Format: Couple, Family, Group, Individual and classes
- Demographic Specialty: Any human being desiring to talk
- Treatment Specialties: click here
I work with a range of clients that present a variety of unique circumstances. During our initial meeting we will discuss your specific areas of concern and an assessment will be done. A personalized treatment plan will be created and the best way to work towards your goals will be decided.
“Identify your problems, but give your power and energy to solutions.”
– Tony Robbins
Rates & Insurance
- Average Session Fee: $120 individual $140 couples
- Green Shield
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder Coverage Parity laws require most health plans to apply similar rules to mental health benefits as they do for medical/surgical benefits. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions of your insurance provider:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Please note the cancellation policy. If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.